FacebookYouTubeFlickrTwitter

It is currently 19 Feb 2018 03:28

Steve Bruce on Gabby Agbonlahor: Birmingham City derby prosp

General wheel-related discussion. Talk trends, discuss sizes etc

Moderator: WW Moderating Team

Steve Bruce on Gabby Agbonlahor: Birmingham City derby prosp

Postby thanloeuth » 06 Feb 2018 14:39

Gabby Agbonlahor is fit and available for selection ahead of his favourite game of the season this weekend.
The 31-year-old loves the Second City derby and was the match-winner in the same fixture last term.agent sbobet
Agbonlahor’s late strike against Blues in April was the difference but he’s played just 310 minutes of competitive action in nine months since.
Boss Steve Bruce admitted that he’s got a difficult decision to make when he picks the squad this week.
Scott Hogan will keep his starting place after scoring five goals in his last five outings but Keinan Davis and Lewis Grabban are both also in contention.
But don’t forget I picked him for the very first game of the season (when he scored).
He came agent sbobet out of the team because he had an injury and hasn’t been able to get back in and settled.
The team have done very very well so it’s been difficult for him to get back involved.It’s not just Gabby, though. I’ve had to leave some other senior players out.
But only a few weeks ago I was having to call up a kid (Rushian Hepburn-Murphy) on a Saturday morning before the Middlesbrough game.”
It’s well-known that Agbonlahor loves this occasion and last season it was his introduction from the bench that changed a previously-dull encounter.
show more click here agent sbobet
thanloeuth

Return to THE WHOREHOUSE