FacebookYouTubeFlickrTwitter

It is currently 23 Jan 2018 23:18

JERRY LUCAS - NOW ATTEMPTING TO SCAM OTHER MEMBERS!

Follow these rules to reduce risk of being caught out by the many scammers that operate online these days...

Moderator: WW Moderating Team

Re: JERRY LUCAS - NOW ATTEMPTING TO SCAM OTHER MEMBERS!

Postby chris_black » 21 Apr 2012 08:06

apart from jerry lucas we have possibly a new one. This time Naomi Steinly writing twice (day after day) from
naomi.steinly @ yahoo.com

Carlsson RS 9x18 ET35 5x112

My name is Naomi,i am interested in purchasing your Item. What is the final price of the Item? Is the price firm? PayPal is my preffered means of payment..Contact me with the present state of the Item and some pics as well. Hoping to hear from you.
chris_black

Postby kai » 25 Apr 2012 22:13

some more
as above naomi steinly@yahoo.com
and
davefields101@gmail.com
trying to get me to pay £200 to
Agent Name: Barbra Graham
Address: 9462 Brownsboro Road,
Louisville, Kentucky USA 40241

prity mush same emails wish id found this b4
kai

Postby ryeg » 30 Apr 2012 09:26

I've only been a member of this site for 24 hours to post my advert and already i've had 3 scam attempts!!!!!

naomi.steinly@yahoo.com

davefields101@gmail.com

samercie004@yahoo.com.ar
ryeg

Postby chan_singh833 » 03 May 2012 05:07

Hi guys thanks so much for this post, I've been talking to this Naomi steinly and she or he has been wanting me to ship my wheels on sale to fuckin Malta! Just sent her or him an email giving a piece of my mind lol again thanks! Would have wheelless and 800quid down
chan_singh833

Postby pic323i » 26 May 2012 07:26

Naomi Steinly sent me an email:

"I am interested in purchasing your Item. What is the final price of the Item? Is the price firm? PayPal is my preffered means of payment..Contact me with the present state of the Item and some pics as well. Hoping to hear from you."
pic323i
Hubcap

Postby eefy » 10 Sep 2012 07:08

Morning All,

I've had the same e-mail about my wheels concerining being a oceonogragper, this time the name was Sarah Adams-

First e-mail all seemed fine-

Ronal R15 15" alloys 4x100 et 25

Hello Seller,
Is this wheels still up for sale? If yes,kindly get back to me with your final asking price.
Cheers,Sarah.

So i replied with my lowest price, and got the following e-mail-

Hello,
Thank you for your response...My name is Sarah Adams,I am an oceanographer and am currently on sea at the moment. I am buying the wheels for my husband and the asking price sound good to me.I can only pay through PayPal only. So kindly get back to me with your PayPal invoice or PayPal email address,phone number and your name.... so I can proceed with the payment and after I have made the payment, I have a pick up agent that will come around for pick up of the item from your location.

Hope to read from you with the requested payment details asap....

Cheers,
Sarah.

All seemed abit iffy, so glad i checked on here first, think I'll call their bluff by trying for cash only on collection and see if i get a response lol
eefy

Postby son » 20 Feb 2013 18:56

got an email from this guy. thought i would put it up for you guys

Thank you for your response...My name is Danny Miles,I am currently out of town at the moment. I am buying the wheels for my son and the asking price sounds good to me.I can only pay through PayPal only. So kindly get back to me with your PayPal invoice or PayPal email address,phone number and your name.... so I can proceed with the payment and after I have made the payment, I have a pick up agent that will come around for pick up of the item from your location.

Hope to read from you with the requested payment details asap....

Best Regards,
Danny.

DIRTY BASTARDS
son
Über WWhore

Postby nyckid » 25 Apr 2013 03:49

which is why i only deal with cash pickup. way to many scams now
nyckid

Postby chris_black » 28 Apr 2013 08:31

nyckid wrote:which is why i only deal with cash pickup. way to many scams now

Well, You can always check if the potential buyer is registered here and wrote more than just 'hello'.
chris_black

Postby Powerwheelss » 03 May 2013 13:24

I'm glad I saw this first before posting my advert. Thanks for the warning admin!
Powerwheelss

Postby dlnqnt » 13 May 2013 08:13

Another name to add:
Carolyn Hernandez <carolyndez011@yahoo.com>

The email just doesn't sound like any normal person buying wheels.

Hello Rob,
Thanks for the prompt response towards this transaction...Your asking price sounds good to me.My name is Carolyn Hernandez and am currently out of town at the moment due to work.I am buying the wheels for my Husband.Payment will be made via PayPal,and pick up will commence by my private pick up agent once payment confirmation message has been send out to you from PayPal. All you need to do is to fill the below data for payment to be sent out asap...

FULL NAME:
PAYPAL EMAIL OR INVOICE:
TEL.PHONE NUMBER:
AGREED PRICE:

I will keep you posted once payment is sent out,while date and time for pick up of the wheels from your location will be arrange between you and the pick up agent once payment is been notify and confirmed by PayPal.

Thank you and hope to read from you with the requested payment details asap...
Regards,
Carolyn.

Hopefully other users won't be fooled.
dlnqnt

Postby snowy » 08 Jul 2014 22:23

I am an oceanographer and I am currently on sea at the moment. I am buying the wheels as a surprise gift for my son because his birthday is close. He won't know anything about them until they get delivered to him on his birthday. I can only pay through PayPal as I don't have access to my bank account online/internet banking, but I have my bank account attached to my PayPal account and this is why I insisted on paying you through PayPal. So please kindly open an account at www.paypal.com if you don't have one and get back to me with your PayPal email address and phone number so I can proceed with the payment and after I have made the payment, I have a pick up agent that will come around for verification and to pick it up.
Thank You, Regards
Colin McTavish
snowy

Previous

Return to SCAMMERS (AVOIDING & REPORTING)