FacebookYouTubeFlickrTwitter

It is currently 20 Apr 2018 18:34

JERRY LUCAS - NOW ATTEMPTING TO SCAM OTHER MEMBERS!

Follow these rules to reduce risk of being caught out by the many scammers that operate online these days...

Moderator: WW Moderating Team

Re: SCAM BUYERS - SARAH ATKINS/ADAMS MOORE - NOT GENUINE BUY

Postby sierra » 10 Jan 2012 13:37

Sarah Atkins has contacted me today with the same message as above regarding buying for her son, luckily i checked here first as it sounded a bit odd.
sierra
Über WWhore

Postby err0r » 10 Jan 2012 13:49

She stopped answering my e-mails. I guess she is reading this at the moment and will change her strategy for cheating people... :evil:
err0r

Postby Mogs » 12 Jan 2012 10:23

Got messages by 'Sarah Atkins' today.

He wasn't even the slightest bit convincing. Wanted to buy 3x alloys for her son. LOL.

I said ' your son will be the talk of the tribe driving around Somalia in his robin reliant on these.'

Rumbled well and truly look out.
Mogs

Postby err0r » 12 Jan 2012 17:38

От: Sarah Atkins
Относно: Re: Re: Hey?
До: Георги Стефанов
Изпратено на: Четвъртък, 2012, Януари 12 17:20:07 EET
Not me it may be someone with same information or hackers may have hacked my mail okay....and since you called me names(scammer) so what do you still want from me ?? someone that you don't trust....

Somebody hacked her e-mail! :lol:
err0r

Postby dan93 » 15 Jan 2012 13:57

Mogs wrote:I said ' your son will be the talk of the tribe driving around Somalia in his robin reliant on these.'

Rumbled well and truly look out.

hahahahaha!! what a comeback :thumbup:

seriously though why do people do stuff like this? Utter scum in my opinion!
dan93

Postby ignacio » 22 Feb 2012 15:44

This sarah tried to buy my RS too lol, the second I saw the name Sarah Atkins looking for wheels I knew sonething is up as scammers always use these generic names. He/she said she wants to buy them as a present for her husband and shes out of town LOL...
ignacio
Über WWhore

Postby JohnySerbia » 25 Feb 2012 21:54

ignacio wrote:This sarah tried to buy my RS too lol, the second I saw the name Sarah Atkins looking for wheels I knew sonething is up as scammers always use these generic names. He/she said she wants to buy them as a present for her husband and shes out of town LOL...

She contacted me to,and it was same story as she told you...

A message about your ad on Wheel Sanctuary
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 11:05 PM
"sarahatks0026@yahoo.com" <sarahatks0026@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
nikolaandjelko@yahoo.com
BBS RT 229 18" 2pc NEW

Hi,Is this item still up for sale and what is your final asking price?? My mode of payment is via PayPal... I'll like to have the response to these question in your earliest convenience...Sarah.

As I thought she's interested for wheels,I answered to her,and when I got second e-mail from her it was obvious that this is a scam,a little background check and this tread came out in search...
JohnySerbia

Postby Mintdubs » 29 Feb 2012 16:34

Hi Folks,

Its good to know that these people are willing to take a moderator to task :worship:

Ive had 4 messages today from the same guy, Ken Flint, asking for my best price on all my wheels advertised.

He also wants a price for the 'Rules' advert I listed :lol: :wave:

So I have responded and will keep you all informed - maybe we can have some fun with them :wink:

So a new scammer name for you all, I will add it to the title.

Cheers,

Noel - mintdubs --
Mintdubs
Site Admin

Re: SCAM BUYERS - SARAH ATKINS/ADAMS MOORE/ KEN FLINT

Postby JohnySerbia » 29 Feb 2012 23:51

Ken Flint also contacted me for all 3 sets of wheels that I am selling...All 3 messages that I got from him are the same,just copy/paste...I don't know what these people think,that they are smart and everyone else is dumb...
JohnySerbia

Re: SCAM BUYERS - SARAH ATKINS/ADAMS MOORE/ KEN FLINT

Postby err0r » 01 Mar 2012 09:22

Ken Flint is writing to me too. He wants one of my wheels as b-day present for his father. :D
err0r

Re: KEN FLINT - CURRENTLY ATTEMPTING TO SCAM OTHER MEMBERS!

Postby Mintdubs » 01 Mar 2012 19:53

Well my relationship ended with him today, he still wasnt aware he was trying to buy some forum rules for £450...

Short but sweet - start at the bottom and read back up the page!

Hello Mr. Flint,

Needless to say I know what your game is and as a forum all of our members are fully aware of people like you and what you are trying to achieve.

It wont work...sorry about that old fella...

Just so you know, out of my 4 advertisements online, the one thing that I agreed to sell to you for £450 was the ‘RULES’ message I posted – White writing on a Pink background – ring any bells now???

You need to be clever to try and get away with the things you are trying to do and im afraid you are seriously lacking in that department. The same old story, oceanographer? Did you buy an English dictionary and start looking for the biggest words that sounded most official and respected? Your old mates Adaams Moore & Sarah adtkins have been using this story for a while now. Although, at least they managed to try and get some wheels...

So for now, good luck with your ventures – oldan-magroin-hurts and thinks you are a silly person for trying to have some ‘RULES’ out of my back pocket.

Stay away from this forum. Any further attempts to make contact with any of our members WILL result in Police action. As it stands, paypal are already fully aware of the situation and we keep fully logs of all IP addresses – Actual addresses & cloaked ones hahaha...

Big Kiss.

X
The Wheel-Whores Moderating Team

Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 12:53 PM
To: Noel - Mintdubs
Subject: Re: A message about your ad on Wheel Sanctuary

I tried making the payment but it is not going through. I think there's a problem somewhere with your email. If you are not interested in selling wheels, then its fine okay.
Thank you

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 4:45 AM, Noel - Mintdubs <noel@wheel-whores.com> wrote:

It is genuine, if you dont want to buy these then that is fine, i dont need to prove anything

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Ken Flint <kenflint1@gmail.com> wrote:

I tried sending again but it wasn't successful, please send me a message through that email so I'd confirm it genuine. Thank you

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM, Noel - Mintdubs <noel@wheel-whores.com> wrote:

Hi Ken,

That is the correct paypal address, oldanmagroinhurts@hotmail.co.uk

Please try again as I have other buyers now wanting these.

Thanks,

Oldan

Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 8:47 PM

Hello, I made the payment to that email you gave to me, but it wasn't successful. Please check if there was an error in the email address and get back to me asap. Thank you
Ken

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Noel - Mintdubs <noel@wheel-whores.com> wrote:

Hi Ken,

That would be fine, please make payment via paypal for the items and the £200 for your agents fees and I will make the western union payment once its received.

Thanks.

Oldan.

Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 5:43 PM

Hello, I was just about to make the payment when i had a little problem with the picking up of the wheels. I am currently on sea and i am buying it for my father as I explained earlier on and I tried to book a pick up time with my pick up agent, but they asked me to pay first before they can make the booking. They only accept western union money transfer for payment, they don't accept PayPal or bank transfer. I tried to send the money online but i could not and I am on sea and there is no way i can find a western union agent to make the transfer to my pick up agent, so I wanted to ask if it was okay for me to include my pick up agent's fee in the payment I am about to send to you through PayPal. My pick up agent charged £200 plus insurance and all of that, please can I include their money in the payment I want to send then after i have made the payment, you will help me forward the £200 to my agent through western union money transfer. This I would have done myself and not bother you but the for the fact that I am currently on sea, I just wanted to seek your consent before going ahead with the payment, I will more than appreciate if you mail me back soon and I will be making the payment shortly. PS: The shipping company's Head Quarters is in the United States and any pick up fees to be paid is sent to their head quarters by the payee, so the money for pick up will be sent to their Head Quarters in United States through western union money transfer(this can be done from any post office) or you can do it online at www.westernunion.com okay.
Thank you, regards
Ken

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:44 AM, Noel - Mintdubs <noel@wheel-whores.com> wrote:

Hi Ken,

I dont know how to send a paypal invoice im afraid, can you please make payment directly to my paypal address, oldanmagroin@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,

Oldan

Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 4:38 PM

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I am an oceanographer and I am currently on sea at the moment. I am buying the wheels as a gift for my father, I want to make it a surprise for him because his birthday is close. He won't know anything about it until it gets delivered to him on his birthday. I can only pay through PayPal as I don't have access to my bank account online/internet banking, but i have my bank account attached to my PayPal account and this is why i insisted on paying you through PayPal. So please send me a PayPal invoice so i can proceed with the payment and after i have made the payment, i have a pick up agent that will come around for verifications and to pick it up.
Thank You, Regards
Ken Flint

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:19 AM, Noel - Mintdubs <noel@wheel-whores.com> wrote:

Hi Ken,

Thank you for your email today about my advert on wheel-whores.com

The condition of this wheel - its very pink with white writing on it and really stands out from the crowd! If you had a set of these fitted to your car everybody would be very jealous and be amazed at how you managed to make them work.

In terms of the lowest price, I would be wanting as close to £1000 GBP as possible, but if you would intend to have a quick deal and make paypal payment asap, I would sell them to you for £450 as I really need some space!

Please make paypal payment to oldanmagroin@hotmail.co.uk

Once your payment has cleared I will be happy for you to have them picked up.

Best wishes,

Oldan

-----Original Message----- From: kenflint1@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 2:11 PM
To: noel@wheel-whores.com
Subject: A message about your ad on Wheel Sanctuary

EVERY ADVERT MUST HAVE PRICE, LOCATION AND AT LEAST ONE PHOTO!

Hello, I want to buy this wheel and I will like to know the condition and also the lowest price too. Please I can only pay using PayPal and after I have made the payment, I will arrange for the pick up okay.
Thank you
Ken Flint

http://www.wheel-whores.com/classifieds ... oduct=8222
Mintdubs
Site Admin

Postby Mintdubs » 01 Mar 2012 20:01

A bogus paypal email sent to another member...

Dear ****************,
This email confirms that Ken Flint has paid you £970.00 for an item through PayPal.

........................................................................................................................

Payment Details

Seller Email:

**********@hotmail.co.uk

Amount:

£720.00

Shipping Fee:

£220.00

Western Union

£30.00

Total Amount:

£970.00

........................................................................................................................................................
NOTE: This is to inform you that you are required to send a sum of £220.00 to the address below via western union money transfer and e-mail the relevant information which you will be provided with after the money has been sent. You are requested to email to us, the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) and the sender's name and address used to make the transfer, after which we will then credit a sum of £970.00 into your PayPal account. Below is the address where the money is to be sent using western union money transfer.

Agent's Info:

Agent Name: Barbra Graham
Address: 9462 Brownsboro Road,
Louisville, Kentucky USA 40241.

Address Status:

Confirmed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note: We wish to inform you that Ken Flint has made his intentions known to PayPal that he will like £220.00 to be sent to the recipient's address above via Western Union Money Transfer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: As this transaction was done via our e-mail payments service, any inquiries and necessary information should be sent to us by directly replying to this message, because of the status of this transaction, it has not been passed on to our customer care phone service section, and all inquiries should be directed to this e-mail address as it is the one monitored for your transaction.

This payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited into your account until the MTCN is sent to us for verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller.

All you have to do is reply to this e-mail directly with the MTCN and the sender's name and address used when sending the money. Once it has been verified and the details above sent to us, you will receive a "CONFIRMATION E-MAIL" from PayPal® Service informing you that your account has been credited with £970.00

Please, understand that this is a security measure to help protect both the buyer and the seller. Therefore, we apologize for the inconvenience that we may have caused.

Dear **********,

You have received a PayPal Payment of £970.00 from Ken Flint.

A temporary hold has been placed on this transaction!

As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per New PayPal Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount (above) from the buyer's account which includes the buyer's shipper's pick up fees.

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your account. We advice you go to nearest Western Union Office, and send the £220.00 to the Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Western Union Transaction Receipt (in .JPG Format) with the Western Union Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) in details.

NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure safety of this transaction.

Please, find below the name and address of the Transport Agent where the Funds would be sent via Western Union Money Transfer.

AGENT INFO :

Agent Name: Barbra Graham
Address: 9462 Brownsboro Road,
Louisville, Kentucky USA 40241.

Address Status:

Confirmed
Mintdubs
Site Admin

Postby DDBRATT » 06 Mar 2012 03:05

Hi my name is John and i just had this person try to scame me out of my camaro by using him being an oceanographer and wanting to send and agent to come and see the car but because i did a search and your forum had this on there i was able to catch him before he screwed me, so thank you for posting.
P.S. He is going to get whats coming to him by why of the internet and the law enforcement way that is what happens when you try to screw the wrong guy.
pps if the supposible ken flint looks this up you best watch your back from now on because there is going to be alot more people looking for you.
DDBRATT

Re: JERRY LUCAS - NOW ATTEMPTING TO SCAM OTHER MEMBERS!

Postby chris_black » 18 Apr 2012 11:52

jerrylucas strikes again I'm afraid. Just tried to buy wheels from me via Paypal.
chris_black

Re: JERRY LUCAS - NOW ATTEMPTING TO SCAM OTHER MEMBERS!

Postby pecs » 18 Apr 2012 18:03

What's with these fuckers. :x
YOU CAN SLEEP IN YOUR CAR BUT YOU CAN'T RACE YOUR HOUSE.
pecs
Monoblock

PreviousNext

Return to SCAMMERS (AVOIDING & REPORTING)