FacebookYouTubeFlickrTwitter

It is currently 23 Jan 2018 23:32

SELLER 'BANDITO', 'iROB' AND NOW POSSIBLY 'ULA' ON E38...

Follow these rules to reduce risk of being caught out by the many scammers that operate online these days...

Moderator: WW Moderating Team

Re: ANYBODY HAVING PROBLEMS WITH SELLER 'BANDITO'?

Postby Rallyenoel » 11 Nov 2011 08:15

Ha ha not the reply he was looking for. Your dead right about the centres they were damaged well before shipment,as for the lips who knows.
Rallyenoel

Re: ANYBODY HAVING PROBLEMS WITH SELLER 'BANDITO'?

Postby Mintdubs » 14 Nov 2011 13:49

So Mr. BANDITO last posted on this thread on Thursday, even though he was online last night... :wave: I'm very surprised he has no response to my last posts.

Noel I suggest pushing this is far as you can because I don't believe a word of what Alexander has to say. For someone who has done 50 trades minimum on here, he doesn't have any feedback on the wheel sanctuary and I have yet to hear from a satisfied customer sticking up for him, which is telling in itself. I would push him for the refund you have asked which seems very reasonable, or if he doesn't have the money ( :lol: ) I'm sure he could supply you with 2 0.5" dishes and some new badges from his stock pile. I would also take issue with paypal (if its possible) and start a not as described dispute until Alexander sorts this out.

Myself and the other mods are all over the Wheel Sanctuary and checking out new registrations together with fresh posts in order to rid the site of people who are intent in ruining the experience we are trying to create - and let's face it, costing our members money!

Had you had the chance to buy those rims in the conditon they arrived in, chances are you would probably have still bought them, abet at a lower price. Having picked up RM's for as little as £240 in the UK in good standard condition, I know that Alexander could have still sold these in the condition they were, advertised them truthfully and still made good profit (considering how cheap rims are in mainland Europe). The results would have been you happy, us happy and Alexander still selling on the forum happily...

I'm closing this thread now, BANDITO is getting a ban from the forums completely and any new accounts that pop up with similar IP addresses will be checked out thoroughly. Any accounts which appear suspicious will be banned immediately and all posts will be deleted.

Let's hope we can draw a line under this all and Noel maybe you would pm me when you get sorted.

Cheers,

Noel -- mintdubs.
Mintdubs
Site Admin

Previous

Return to SCAMMERS (AVOIDING & REPORTING)