FacebookYouTubeFlickrTwitter

It is currently 20 Apr 2018 18:36

SELLER 'BANDITO', 'iROB' AND NOW POSSIBLY 'ULA' ON E38...

Follow these rules to reduce risk of being caught out by the many scammers that operate online these days...

Moderator: WW Moderating Team

Re: Advice needed ASAP!

Postby Rallyenoel » 20 Oct 2011 08:13

Sorry about that PM won't be sent,I'll go back to start. I payed for wheels thro paypal,and he told me he wanted to wait 4 days for payment to clear,I tought this was odd,but knew I was safe with paypal.so that got cleared I asked him to send it on he said he would,no reply for days,I sent him an email said I would contact paypal and this fourm,his reply was his car broke down and he was fixing it and had just this very moment sent it,I tought ya right bollox,and he gave me tracking number this was on Friday last,tried number twice a day since and nothing till this morning,so now it's in a warehouse.
So it seems to be on the way,but he's not making things easy for himself more contact would be nice.
I'll let ye know how it turns out.
Rallyenoel

Re: Advice needed ASAP!

Postby Bandito » 20 Oct 2011 08:36

Hi,

Sorry about that, I was really having troubles with posting both sets out.
Noel your set is on it's way, the shippers system generated an internal tracking number for parcels sent within the countly, have noticed this error just recently and this morning I have contacted the shipper to provide me with an international tracking number, which I will provide to you asap.
Please don't be alarmed, the parcel is on it's way and will be in your possession shortly.

As for Peter I trully apologize for my mistake, as I have already told Mintdubs (Noel) it was solely my mistake, as I've tried to send wheels with tyres mounted as one parcel, but this could not be done, and after it was returned I recalculating posting, and understood that I could not afford to post them.
We have already agreed with both Peter and Noel - Mintdubs that I will return the full amount of money asap.
The dispute have been on since Monday by the way, even though the tracking number was provided on Friday, and was operational starting Monday.

I apologize to all those involved for wasting your time and causing additional trouble for you all. I will do my best not to let such incidents happen in the future.

Alex
Alexander
Bandito
Über WWhore

Re: ANYBODY HAVING PROBLEMS WITH SELLER 'BANDITO'?

Postby Mintdubs » 20 Oct 2011 12:35

OK Folks,

I've changed the title of Peter's thread and made it a sticky as it's clear Alex is making lots of promises and not sticking to them. I have done this in order to try and flush out any other buyers who maybe haven't came forward yet because we have no other way of identifying them.

The moderating team are fully aware of the situation and while it's clear at this stage nobody is getting ripped off, I think there is real lack of urgency on behalf of the seller, and to make a buyer wait weeks with little contact and in one case, no wheels or money as yet, isn't on.

Within your own country can be risky enough, but to trust a European seller who you will not be able to travel to if things go wrong is a big ask for most normal people. We have a thriving group of buyers and sellers around the world and we don't want anyone to fear using thewheelsanctuary.com due to these kind of issues.

Please keep this threads about the facts people, as I will make resolving the issue much quicker.

Feel free to pm me directly Rallyenoel and anyone else who is having issues with Bandito.

Cheers,

Noel --
Mintdubs
Site Admin

Postby Pete3690 » 20 Oct 2011 15:42

Cheers for the help :)

replied by the way.
Pete3690

Postby famguy » 21 Oct 2011 14:16

Mintdubs wrote:Noel --

I like what I see. I appreciate you taking this so serious.

Keep us updated, Pete!
famguy
Über WWhore

Postby Pete3690 » 23 Oct 2011 20:18

Anyone realised his adverts in the classified's are no longer there :S

dont know weather hes stopped selling or what, but as an update, im still waiting on a refund, will let everyone know what happens as and when i get more info :)
Pete3690

Postby Mintdubs » 24 Oct 2011 07:39

Peter, he's had a ban from selling until he resolves all outstanding issues I thought I messages you about that.
Mintdubs
Site Admin

Postby Pete3690 » 24 Oct 2011 11:13

Mintdubs wrote:Peter, he's had a ban from selling until he resolves all outstanding issues I thought I messages you about that.

oh my bad i must have mis read it, hopefully it will hit home and he'll realise he needs to prioritise :)
Pete3690

Postby Bandito » 25 Oct 2011 12:18

As I can see the info isn't moving around fast enough so I'll be posting all my messages to everyone here from now on.

Pete3690 wrote:im still waiting on a refund

I'm working on that, but as I told Mintdubs it's not all that simple.

The funds have been withdrawn, and because of the limitation of my credit card I can't add any funds to my Paypal account.
Thus, to get money I would need to sell something and to have someone transfer the funds to my account.
And having my selling priviliges taken away doesn't make it any easier.

I think I already have a buyer for those RM's with tyres, but that would only cover the negative balace on my account (paypal withdrew the sum I owe Peter), thus I will need to sell around 600 euros worth of wheels to refund those 600 euro.

All I'm asking, and I've already been telling Mintdubs, is a little more time. As I clearly understood, my reputation here is ruined already, but I'd at least like to save my Paypal account, so that I could at least buy stuff from ebay.

In my defence I can say that I have finally resolved the shipping issues with Lexsystem and Noels parcel happily on its way to Ireland. I emailed him both the Lexsystem and the GLS tracking numbers.
Alexander
Bandito
Über WWhore

Postby Rallyenoel » 25 Oct 2011 12:23

Just an update from me,iv gotten a new tracking number this morning,it seems GLS has it now not Lex Systems and seems to be leaving Lithuania now so should be with me early next week.
Rallyenoel

Postby Bandito » 25 Oct 2011 17:10

actually, Lex is a partner of GLS down here, so they work together.
For some reason, due to a faulty website, while placing orders for pick up for those last 4 sets I've shipped including these two (Noels and Peters), I got a bad computer generated tracking number, ment for parcels shipped within the country.
Since the main office works at daytime and the hub works at night only, getting thing sorted took more then 2 days, in Noels case it took almost a week to get the address changed (they marked the parcel both GB and Ireland) and get it going.
Right now it's already in Poland, here's the link for GLS.
http://www.gls-group.eu/276-I-PORTAL-WE ... tion=71000
Alexander
Bandito
Über WWhore

Postby Mintdubs » 25 Oct 2011 21:35

Bandito wrote:As I can see the info isn't moving around fast enough so I'll be posting all my messages to everyone here from now on.

Pete3690 wrote:im still waiting on a refund

I'm working on that, but as I told Mintdubs it's not all that simple.

The funds have been withdrawn, and because of the limitation of my credit card I can't add any funds to my Paypal account.
Thus, to get money I would need to sell something and to have someone transfer the funds to my account.
And having my selling priviliges taken away doesn't make it any easier.

I think I already have a buyer for those RM's with tyres, but that would only cover the negative balace on my account (paypal withdrew the sum I owe Peter), thus I will need to sell around 600 euros worth of wheels to refund those 600 euro.

All I'm asking, and I've already been telling Mintdubs, is a little more time. As I clearly understood, my reputation here is ruined already, but I'd at least like to save my Paypal account, so that I could at least buy stuff from ebay.

In my defence I can say that I have finally resolved the shipping issues with Lexsystem and Noels parcel happily on its way to Ireland. I emailed him both the Lexsystem and the GLS tracking numbers.

Righto Alexander,

I appreciate you posting up here as it does show you are at least not trying to hide away from these problems which you have created - and I think that really needs to be made clear on this thread, any problems that have fallen at your feet with regards these transactions have been as a result of your lackadaisical attitude towards completing the deals. You are happy to taken the buyers money, empty your paypal account and buy more stock, but now that these issues have come to light, it's everybody elses fault but your own.

In one of your emails you proudly told me of how you have sold 50 sets of rims via wheel whores - averaging them at just 500 euros per set, that is 25000 euros in quite a very short period of time. Someone who has experience selling these sorts of quantities to the UK should have no issues weighing a set of wheels and tyres before posting.

The ban stays in place until everybody is sorted. I am glad Noel's wheels are on their way, but Peter still needs a refund.

You can agree through your paypal system to refund Peter immediately, and correctly this will leave you with a minus 600 euro balance - however since this amount has already been frozen in your account, it won't make any difference to you, but it will mean Peter gets his money tonight and not be made wait any longer. I'm not quite sure why you haven't already done this, unless it's another excuse - however, I will never know this for sure.

Like I told you, if paypal forces the refund for Peter then I don't think i would be lifting the ban without further discussions with the other mods. I know for a fact you have been selling rims elsewhere ( an Opel site in Russia I believe for one), and you also have access to eBay to sell internationally, so I don't know what else you need?

Thanks,

Noel --
Mintdubs
Site Admin

Postby Bandito » 26 Oct 2011 11:48

Like I said - I'm working on
I'd honestly like to refund those 600 euro instantly, but it doesn't work this way with my credit card.

About selling the wheels elsewhere - I'm working on that too, but it takes time. For a fact you know that I have been trying to sell wheels elsewhere, but those were just attempts, without any result.
Ebay is an option I'm currently working on, along with other forums/websites.
As for Russia - it's impossible to ship there.

Sure, I posted 50+ sets successfully, but for some reason the system screwed up with these particular sets.
As for the funds I've earned while doing this - do you honestly think I get to keep all this cash? c'mon
Alexander
Bandito
Über WWhore

Postby Mintdubs » 26 Oct 2011 18:53

Alexander,

Until the issues are resolved you wont be able to sell here.

I've no intentions of debating how much or what you do with any money you make from selling rims on wheel whores or elsewhere - I'm simply stating that you have had these buyers money so you should have made sure you got them their wheels - or in Peters case, his money back.

You keep making reference to your credit card and paypal - the fact that paypal have 'held' 600 euros of your money (money I agree you don't have in the account, so it's showing as minus 600 euros), means that at any stage you can contact paypal through the resolution panel on their website and hit a button that says you and the buyer have agreed to cancel the transaction and you agree to refund the held funds to the buyer. Yes, that will still leave you with a minus 600 euro balance on your account, but that is your problem buddy and you are making it Peter's.

We all know how paypal works so be evading doing this now and doing the right thing by your buyer, you are simply making it more difficult for us as moderators to consider lifting your selling ban.

Put it like this - would you like to buy wheels at great expense from a buyer in the UK, who you later find out to be unreliable and full of excuses, making you wait weeks at a time and would you want us as a web site to sit back and allow this seller to continue selling while you were still waiting on your wheels or you money to be returned?

Sort it out please.

Thanks,

Noel --
Mintdubs
Site Admin

Postby Bandito » 26 Oct 2011 20:39

Mintdubs wrote: means that at any stage you can contact paypal through the resolution panel on their website and hit a button that says you and the buyer have agreed to cancel the transaction and you agree to refund the held funds to the buyer
-

Call me stupid but I can't find that button.
Where is it?
Alexander
Bandito
Über WWhore

PreviousNext

Return to SCAMMERS (AVOIDING & REPORTING)