FacebookYouTubeFlickrTwitter

It is currently 23 Jan 2018 23:29

SELLER 'BANDITO', 'iROB' AND NOW POSSIBLY 'ULA' ON E38...

Follow these rules to reduce risk of being caught out by the many scammers that operate online these days...

Moderator: WW Moderating Team

Re: ANYBODY HAVING PROBLEMS WITH SELLER 'BANDITO'?

Postby Mintdubs » 26 Oct 2011 21:17

Go to the dispute page where the money has been held.

You can then choose to add information to the dispute or choose to refund the buyer and end the dispute.
Mintdubs
Site Admin

Postby Bandito » 31 Oct 2011 16:57

OK, so I did everything you've told me and now Peter got his funds back, plus Noel will be getting his wheels shortly, the tracking number says they're already in Ireland.
So, what's next?
Alexander
Bandito
Über WWhore

Postby Rallyenoel » 01 Nov 2011 16:14

Yes I got delivery of my alloys today,I guess I'm happy enough,not exactly as described tho,he never mentioned four different caps and a ding in one of the outside rims. I was planning on repainting anyway.
And two of the BBS clear plastic centres cracked.

Rallyenoel

Postby Mintdubs » 01 Nov 2011 19:53

Hey Noel,

can you post up a picture of what Alexander actually had advertised for sale when you bought these rims?

If you could do that it would be a lot of help.

Cheers,

Noel --
Mintdubs
Site Admin

Postby Rallyenoel » 02 Nov 2011 19:22

Sorry didn't save the add and the ones on the site were removed,maybe Alexander might post up his pic of them ;)
The pic was of just one wheel lying flat at an angle,there was nothing green,pink or yellow in photo
Rallyenoel

Postby Mintdubs » 03 Nov 2011 09:41

I doubt Alexander will be back with that info, he has had a permanent ban from selling on the site due to all of this.

Hopefully we can draw a line under this, but to be honest Noel if you aren't happy I would open a paypal not as described dispute asking for a partial refund.

Cheers,

Noel --
Mintdubs
Site Admin

Postby Bandito » 03 Nov 2011 21:07

actually the ad didn't say a word about the color of the center caps - it was only said "four original RM center caps will be included". They are original RM caps, aren't they?
What concerns me is a "ding" you've mentioned. Can you make a close up picture of that?
Alexander
Bandito
Über WWhore

Postby Rallyenoel » 04 Nov 2011 12:40

Carefully worded like a true gangster,

And another lip. damage in centre.

Still not like your discription as exelent condition in your add.
Rallyenoel

Postby Mintdubs » 04 Nov 2011 19:57

That dish is squared off, not just a ding. I would open a paypal dispute right away unless Alexander is prepared to cover the cost of you getting that repaired or replaced.
Mintdubs
Site Admin

Postby Rallyenoel » 04 Nov 2011 20:27

E-mail sent Alex.
Rallyenoel

Postby Bandito » 05 Nov 2011 09:17

wtf?!
has the package been damaged? have you already thrown it out?
the first lip is 100% damage made during posting, they have been straight when I posted them out, they have been polished and never assembled after that. Polishing such lips wouldn't make any sence, would it
can you get me some more pics of the second lip, that's been damaged in the center?
I'll be contacting the shippers on Monday, they are the one to be covering all this damage.
Fortunately, I have made pics of each single wheel before packing them, it's clear that the damage has been done while posting.
Alexander
Bandito
Über WWhore

Postby Bandito » 10 Nov 2011 13:38

hello there
I'm appealing to all good people who are reading this topic, regardless of their attitude towards me

I have run into a dead end solving the issue with the shipping company concerning Noels (rallyenoel) wheels.

Long story short - the wheels were delivered, but two outer lips and two BBS centers have been damaged.
The damage to the lips is quite significant, as to the centers - they're destroyed.

Before shipping the wheels out I have made pictures of every single wheel (it's clearly visible that the wheels are straight), also Noel sent me pictures of the package, and it's quite heavily damaged, taken quite a few hits.

The problem is that Noel didn't report the damage on delivery, so there is no damage report, he noticed the damage done to the box only after some time (after I asked him to make a few pics of the box) After contacting with the shipper and filing a claim to cover the damage to Noel I got an official answer that the claim has been filed incorrectly, and I would need a damage report signed both by the consignee and the courier who delivered the parcel in order for the claim to move on and to get the damage covered by the shipper.

Noel had contacted the shipper locally, but it seem they don't won't to give him anything, nor to sign any reports.
So far it's clear that without that damage report noone will be getting any insurance at all, the claim will just be rejected, it's stated in the shippers' official answer, period. The shipper has a point here - they have to be suspicious not to be scammed, and presumed that the damage could have been done later, while unpacking, moving the box around, or the damaged item may not even be from that package.

I'm really lost here, since I don't really know what to do - this surely isn't my fault, and I'm hoping its not Noels, but since he hasn't reported the damage on delivery, we seem to be stuck.

He's asking me to refund him 70 euro and send him two BBS centers.

What is the proper thing to do in this situation?
I overheard that some of the people out here have endured similar situations in the past - I am asking you to step forward and give me some piece of mind, what should be done here?
I don't really feel safe here at this point, because right now I'm getting hit for what I haven't done.

Here I enclose the official answer I got from the shipper - hope all of you know how to use google translate (it's in Lithuanian).
http://lexsystem.helpdome.com/static/at ... enzija.pdf

Thanks
Alexander
Bandito
Über WWhore

Postby Rallyenoel » 10 Nov 2011 15:46

Yes all this is true,I received the parcel signed for it and left it there until I was ready to unpack it. Two boxes on top of one another and shrink wraped all looked good until I opened and found the lips at this stage the courier was long gone so I contacted bandito (Alex) and got him pics of damaged cardboard box. No damage on outside plastic.
So he contacted me with above information I called GLS the people who droped it off at my door,spoke to two different people who told me "You can do nothing it's not your responsibility" it's on the sender. Iv told Alex I'll help any way I can. But there's no fourm for me to fillout.
Rallyenoel

Postby Mintdubs » 10 Nov 2011 23:09

Hello folks,

I'm not 100% sure what's going on here and to be honest this opinion is my own on how I see the situation, not the official standpoint of the site or other moderators.

To start with we have had a new member trying to sell rare 16" BBS RMs under a new account - a member who's ip address was from Lithuania and almost identical to that of Alexanders ( we record all ip addresses). When questioned this member got extremely angry and would not confirm his real name or country of origin (unaware that we already knew this). Had the cheek to call me suspicious and a scammer amongst other things - also asked me if I could speak English properly :clap: :lol: ...

Strangely this member took pictures very similar to past backgrounds used in Alexanders pictures and stranger again he advertised wheels for sale in a different European country under the UK wheels section (again something we have only seen Alexander do, other non uk sellers advertise in the sections we have provided for them...). The slip up came when one advert (for the RM's ) asked for payment in euros, the second advert (for oz Vegas) asked for payment in sterling).

When pushed for his details this member clammed up and has now received a ban. I am 99% sure this person is Alexander.

Im telling everyone this because Alexander acted with the same attitude towards me when I told him he was getting a ban for his selling antics of recent. A complete opposite to the picture he is trying to paint in his last post, were he comes across as vulnerable and in his own words, he doesn't feel safe. When the crap is hitting the fan he sounds reasonable, but when pushed to sort things this turns into anger. Yet again something is wrong with something he has sold and once again it is someone elses fault.

Having only seen Noel's pictures of how his wheels arrived and not those Alexander took before he sent them, I can only summise that since the wheels were split into separate parts, it would be extremely easy for someone to take pictures of barrels and centres with some 'other' dishes & badges that were undamaged, before packaging up the original damaged dishes and push out badges and then blame it on the courier.

My questions to Noel would simply be these - were the dishes and centre badges packaged in a vulnerable way? Did the box arrive looking damaged?

Having bought lots of rims and had them posted to me, most have arrived safe, but those that were badly packaged or arrived damaged were clearly seen at the point of delivery - torn or bashed boxes, parts exposed and clearly damaged - I'm sure Noel didn't simply glance at the box after spending hundreds of euros and waiting so long for the rims if they arrived and the packing was all beat up - like I said, damage to boxes is obvious.

Having said that, if the courier expected to be able to 100% stand over their delivery, they should have insisted that you open and inspect the package there and then while they wait. Most won't wait, so to me it could be argued that they can still be held liable with this arguement.

Having said all of this, I would suggest that Noel looks closely at the parts he was sent and compares them to Alexanders before pictures. All wheels have some kind of imperfections, and if you can compare the parts in your possession and find similar marks, scuffs or corrosion patterns to those in Alexanders pictures, then you can be fairly sure he is innocent to causing this damage and it did then happen in transit. However, given the damage was so extensive then they couldn't have been very well packaged - and I would also wonder why just two dishes and two badges were so damaged?

After that, this is down to you both and if Alexander can be seen to be at fault then he should cover what Noel is asking, by way of replacement parts or the cost of repair.

Cheers,

Noel --
Mintdubs
Site Admin

Postby Mintdubs » 10 Nov 2011 23:26

I have to add, the two badges which Noel posted pictures of look to me like they have suffered wear and tear damage - I've had enough sets of RMs to know an old set of used badges.

It's pretty clear for most people to see - all of the cracks are 'dirty' - like the damage has happened while in use and the dirt and road grime has built up over time, behind the plastic cover to the front of the badge and within the grooves of the damage, which would suggest this is old damage. If this was 'fresh' damage, the cracks would not have dirt and grime within them...
Mintdubs
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to SCAMMERS (AVOIDING & REPORTING)