FacebookYouTubeFlickrTwitter

It is currently 23 Jan 2018 23:17

i think it got one?

Follow these rules to reduce risk of being caught out by the many scammers that operate online these days...

Moderator: WW Moderating Team

i think it got one?

Postby Da Master » 17 Jan 2014 08:11

this is the last message...

Am about to make the payments out to you when i had this little problem with the shipping company.i got a mail that you will be responsible for the shipping fee,due to the movers policy that the shipment fee has to be sent by you to show that you have permitted them to come for the pick up at your side.I was also told that this is the secure way of sending money for security reason by PayPal.so i wanted to ask if it would be OK for me to include the pick up agent's fee together with your payment (item price) through PayPal.Once i pay you and receive confirmation mail from PayPal as prove of payment,you will need to go and send the shipment fee to the shipping company agent via western union and send the scan WU receipt to PayPal.As soon as PayPal got the WU receipt they will remit the funds into your account and you will be able to receive your cash payment at your bank ASAP.I will be very happy if my offer is given a favorable consideration.

Regards,
Willow.
blairewillow57 Posts: 0Joined: 07 Jan 2014 09:15
Da Master

Re: i think it got one?

Postby big deano » 19 Jan 2014 16:24

I also got the same one!!!
big deano
Über WWhore

Return to SCAMMERS (AVOIDING & REPORTING)